Article 1: Definitions
- Galvanitas Compass Collection: part of R and O Q-Products BV Based in Venhuizen and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under file number 69067058.
- Client: a natural or legal person who concludes an agreement with Galvanitas Compass Collection.
- Consumer: a Customer as referred to in article 1.2, who does not act in the exercise of profession or business.
- Galvanitas Compass Collection website: the website of Galvanitas Compass Collection. To be reached via www.galvanitas.info.
- Products: the most comprehensive definition of a good or thing.
- Agreement: a distance contract in which the Customer uses Galvanitas Compass Collection system for distance selling of Products at Galvanitas Compass Collection and where up to and including the conclusion of the agreement only one or more techniques for distance communication are used.
- Cooling-off period: a period within which a Consumer has the possibility to effect the dissolution of the purchase via the right of withdrawal.
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for a Consumer to return these Products to Galvanitas Compass Collection within the reflection period after receiving the Product(s) ordered by him and to recover the purchase price.
Article 2: General provisions
- Provisions in these general terms and conditions that apply to a Customer shall apply mutatis mutandis to a Consumer, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- These terms and conditions apply to all offers and to all (remote) agreements from Galvanitas Compass Collection that extend to the sale of Products.
- Any purchase conditions used by the Customer are explicitly rejected, and therefore do not apply to agreements entered into with Galvanitas Compass Collection.
- If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are wholly or partially invalid or destroyed, then the other general conditions remain fully applicable.
- In these general terms and conditions, the word ‘in writing’ can also be regarded as documents produced in writing and sent by electronic means, certainly by e-mail and faxed documents.
- The contents of this site as well as the content of all other expressions of Galvanitas Compass Collection on the Internet have been compiled with the utmost care. However, Galvanitas Compass Collection can not give any guarantees regarding the nature, accuracy or content of this information. Galvanitas Compass Collection is not liable for any errors or inaccuracies, or for the consequences of the use of the relevant information.
Article 3: Offers
- With the products offered on the website of Galvanitas Compass Collection Product Specifications are mentioned as well as the price in Euros of the product both exclusive and inclusive of VAT. Shipping costs are shown before or during the conclusion of the agreement.
- The Products offered on the website of Galvanitas Compass Collection contain the most accurate and truthful description and / or illustration of the offered Product.
- If in the descriptions and / or images described in article 3.2 in reality differ, Galvanitas Compass Collection will in no way be liable to pay the Client. The Consumer shall at all times retain his right to his Right of Withdrawal as specified in Article 6.1.
- Galvanitas Compass Collection provides the Customer with information about the expected delivery time of the Product, this period is only indicative.
- Any payable import duties that are due are always at the expense of the Customer.
Article 4: Establishment of an agreement
- Agreements are concluded after the Customer has accepted an offer or quotation issued by Galvanitas Compass Collection and Galvanitas Compass Collection has agreed to this acceptance.
- An agreement is also concluded if Galvanitas Compass Collection commences the delivery of Products to the Customer after a Customer has placed an order via the Galvanitas Compass Collection website.
- Galvanitas Compass Collection is always free, without giving reasons, not to accept an offer accepted by a Customer. If the Customer has already made a payment to Galvanitas Compass Collection will immediately refund this amount to the Customer after refusal.
Article 5: Delivery
- After the conclusion of an agreement Galvanitas Compass Collection will offer the ordered Products as soon as possible for transport. The costs of the transport are indicated during the conclusion of an agreement.
- After an agreement has been concluded between Galvanitas Compass Collection and the Customer, the Products ordered by the Customer will be delivered by Galvanitas Compass Collection as soon as possible.
- If Galvanitas Compass Collection is unable to deliver the Product ordered by a Consumer within thirty (30) days, a Consumer may dissolve the agreement.
Article 6: Return of Products
- After receipt of the ordered Products, a Consumer has fourteen (14) days’ time, on the basis of his Right of Withdrawal, to return the ordered Product to Galvanitas Compass Collection without giving reasons.
- Galvanitas Compass Collection will, after receipt of the Product, return the invoice value of the Product to the Consumer within thirty (30) days.
- If a Consumer uses his Right of Withdrawal, the risk of shipping and shipping costs will be charged to the Consumer.
- The Consumer must take all appropriate measures from the moment of receipt of the Products to prevent damage to the Product and / or packaging.
- Damaged Products will never be taken back by Galvanitas Compass Collection.
- The right of withdrawal is excluded for Products that are manufactured according to the Client’s personal preference.
- A Consumer can not also invoke his right of withdrawal if the ordered Product falls under the exceptions of article 7: 46d paragraph 4 Dutch Civil Code.
Article 7: Warranty
- The Customer must check the delivered Products immediately upon receipt. Any defective Products must be reported to Galvanitas Compass Collection immediately after discovery and no later than within a period of seven (7) days.
- A guarantee period of 1 year applies to products delivered by Galvanitas Compass Collection.
- If complaints about products are upheld by Galvanitas Compass Collection, the Customer will be offered a repair, a replacement Product or a refund of the invoice value of the Product.
- The Customer is not entitled to a warranty as described in this article if it is established that the lack of a Product arose due to the Customer.
Article 8: Price & Payment
- Products stated on the website of Galvanitas Compass Collection include product specifications as well as the price of the product in euros, both exclusive and inclusive of VAT. Shipping costs are shown before or during the conclusion of the agreement.
- Payment must be made during the realization of an Agreement via the payment method offered on the Website, by (prior) transfer to the account of Galvanitas Compass Collection or by means of a payment afterwards on the account of Galvanitas Compass Collection if Galvanitas Compass Collection has his approval given.
- In the event of non-payment or late payment by the Customer, the day on which the payment should have been effected at the latest on the outstanding amount is due at 1.5% per month, whereby an existing month is counted for a full month.
- All (extra) judicial costs of whatever nature, which Galvanitas Compass Collection as a result of the non-fulfillment by the Customer of its (payment) obligations, must incur at the expense of the Customer.
- In the event of overdue payment Galvanitas Compass Collection is entitled to terminate the agreement with immediate effect or to suspend (further) delivery until the moment the Customer has fully fulfilled the payment obligations, including the payment of interest and costs owed.
- Any inaccuracies in the invoicing must be reported directly to Galvanitas Compass Collection by the Customer, after which Galvanitas Compass Collection will correct the amount.
- Inaccuracies in the billing do not release the Customer from any payment obligations or other obligations laid down in these conditions.
Article 9: Reservation of ownership & intellectual property
- The Products delivered by Galvanitas Compass Collection remain the property of Galvanitas Compass Collection until the moment the Customer has properly fulfilled all obligations from the Galvanitas Compass Collection contract. The Customer may not tax, sell, dispose of or otherwise encumber Products before the property has been transferred.
- In the event that Galvanitas Compass Collection invokes the retention of title, the relevant agreement shall be deemed to have been dissolved, without prejudice to the right of Savory compensation for damage, loss of profits and interest.
- The contents of the website of Galvanitas Compass Collection, including but not limited to: the texts, images, design, brands and domain names, are the property of Galvanitas Compass Collection and are protected by copyright and intellectual or industrial property rights that exist under applicable law. Users of the website are not permitted to reproduce the website or any part thereof or to make it available without the permission of Galvanitas Compass Collection.
Article 10: Force majeure
- Galvanitas Compass Collection is not obliged to fulfill any obligations towards the Customer if he is prevented from doing so as a result of a circumstance that is not due to his fault, nor under the law, a legal act or generally accepted for his account. coming.
- Galvanitas Compass Collection can suspend the obligations under the contract during the period that the force majeure continues. If the force majeure lasts longer than a period of thirty (30) days, both the Customer and Galvanitas Compass Collection are entitled to dissolve the agreement, without any obligation to compensate the damage suffered by the other party.
Article 11: Liability
If Galvanitas Compass Collection is held liable, any liability is limited to a maximum of the invoice value of the agreement, at least to that part of the agreement to which the liability relates. Galvanitas Compass Collection is only liable for direct damage. Direct damage should only be understood as:
Galvanitas Compass Collection is only liable for direct damage. Under direct damage one should only take reasonable reasonable costs to determine the cause and extent of the damage, insofar as the determination relates to damage within the meaning of these conditions. Any reasonable costs incurred in order to have the defective performance of Galvanitas Compass Collection comply with the agreement, for as far as these can be attributed to Galvanitas Compass Collection.
Reasonable costs incurred to prevent or limit damage, insofar as the Customer demonstrates that these costs have led to limitation of direct damage as referred to in this article.
Galvanitas Compass Collection excludes all liability for indirect damage suffered by the use of the Products delivered by Galvanitas Compass Collection, with the exception of situations in which the damage is directly due to intent or gross negligence on the part of Galvanitas Compass Collection, management and / or management staff.
Galvanitas Compass Collection is in any case never liable for the following damage items: consequential damage, lost profits, lost savings and damage due to business stagnation.
Article 12: Applicable law and disputes
- All legal relationships to which Galvanitas Compass Collection is a party are governed exclusively by Dutch law. The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is excluded.
- The Customer and Galvanitas Compass Collection will only appeal to the court after they have made every effort to settle a dispute in mutual consultation.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by mandatory law, the judge in Alkmaar is in the first instance entitled to hear disputes between Galvanitas Compass Collection and the Customer.